What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TheBeast1251/JulianVetttu staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggia

Registered Account
What is your username?
TheBeast1251/JulianVetttu
Discord is Foggia#5503

What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums)
Server and Discord.

How old are you?

What time zone are you in?
GMT

How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server?

23/03/2019 but feel I am committed to the server.

Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest)

Yes, I have been banned on a skyblock server for doing a chunk dupe with friends, wasn't meant to be malicious we just did it to have fun and pass time. (2015)

If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count and what your position was/how long you were in it. Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question.

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average?

Servers I have been staff on before ;

CaptureCraft - An original factions server, I am not sure as to how many players it averaged but due to this being a while ago. I was a Moderator on this server but got demoted due to abuse of perms, this was in 2012 and I was 11 at the time. (2012)

RoboCraft - A small factions server with an average of 10-20 players, I was manager on this server for a period of 3+ months. I am no longer staff on the server due to the server shutting down due to the owners and I no longer feeling it was practical to continue to fund the server so we shut it down. (2014)

Kactions - A hub server containing, KitPvP, Skyblock, Factions and SMP. Averaged 30-50 players daily I was also manager on this server for a short period of time 1-2 weeks in which time I quit due the server being poorly ran. (2015)

OptimumPVP - A large competitive factions server which averaged 100+ players daily, I was a Sr.Mod on the server until the owner sold the server and staff got reshuffled. (2015)

Chronic Craft - I was Owner of this server, I created this server for my friends Instagram meme page... We peaked at 202 players but averaged around 40, it was a similar server to 2b2t, we shut down the server due to both of us constantly being DDoS'd. (2017)

SurvivalMC - Factions server which averaged around 10-20 players daily, I was again Manager on this server in which got shut down due host's giving away the IP which was in use. (2018)

VilerionCraft - Skyblock server in which averaged anywhere between 1-10 players daily, I was again Manager on said server but it was shut down due to inactivity (2018)

FactionsHQ - This is a small factions server, in which I am currently mod but am about to Resign due to the server being again poorly ran. (2019)

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average?

I should be able to commit 5 hours per weekday on the server, maybe less on weekends due to commitments e.g. Job, Friends & Family.

Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers?

Yeah, shouldn't be a problem.

In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on NovaWars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible)

I feel I am qualified to become a staff member on NovaWars due to my past experience in being a staff member on factions servers, I have done a good job on every faction server I have had some influence over.

I feel I bring things to the table that other may not like;

Cannoning - I have experience in being staff on faction servers and am able to detect when a cannon is illegal e.g. Auto cannon, Border Bypass cannon or any kind of wall remover that may be illegal on the server. I also am apart of the competitive faction Mortem/Silence and I feel I have gained a level of understanding through playing with them.

Base Building - I am able to recognise illegal base defences e.g. Cobweb defences.

Duping - I am able to recognise duping on Minecraft servers due to playing 2b2t and seeing it done on multiple occasions in different ways.

Lag Machines - I recognise lag machine when I see them e.g. ShulkerBlock lag machines, redstone lag machines and others.

Clients and Screensharing - I know how clients work and also know how to detect a ghost client on someone’s computer, I also understand the process in which a screenshare should be done.

Illegal wall patching – e.g. Using gen buckets to patch a wall while being raided.

I have also been working as a Manager at a Paint Framing business, I have been working there for two years and have been a manager for one of those years, during this time I feel like I have gained a level of
Maturity and leadership skills in which I would be able to transfer over to being a staff member on NovaWars.
I also have a good work ethic; I feel this is demonstrated in the fact I am in College and work as a manager at a Paint Framing company.

Firosee

InstantzZHD | Owner of Nova Wars
Owner
Registered Account
Denied. Not active on the server near as much as i expect from a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.