What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staff application

Wilmzor

Helper
Emperor
Convict
Wilmzor
Wilmzor
Helper
  • What is your username? Wilmzor
  • What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums) I would say Discord, but I'm just as active on the server its just that I got discord on the phone and can access it everywhere.
  • How old are you? I am 15.
  • What timezone are you in? CEST
  • How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server? I played on the opening, but it got shut down due to some bugs but I saw that it will be up next week.
  • Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest) When I was younger, I used to hack on different servers and might be a bit toxic in the chats but its nothing I'm doing today, it was like 3 years ago.
  • If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count, and what your position was/how long you were in it. Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question I'm used to be Manager on a server called Arcadehub, which had in the start minigames but never opened that, then we had skyblock for like 3 weeks and then we switched to minigames which still is under development today I think, well we got like 20 players on skyblock or something, it was a while ago the server had Skyblock. I was a manager on there for like 4 months until I resigned because of the owners where extremely toxic and stupid in my opinion. I have also been staff on a couple of small servers, but nothing big and special.
  • How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average? I can contribute with almost 2-3 hours on in-game time each day, it all depends on my schedule for the week, like school and ice hockey practice, games, etc. But that would round up to about 20-21 hours weekly, it sounds much but it all depends on my schedule and such so I can't really give an exact number.
  • Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers? Yes of course
  • In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on Nova Wars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible)
    I think that I’ve gotten enough good experiences to be able to do an excellent job here as a staff, I also believe that I’m mature enough for the staff role and that I'm going to be able to act professionally at any time in the community. I think that by hiring me as a staff I will contribute my time and experiences to the server and making the server and the staff team first off feeling comfy with me as a staff and then I will make the server a better place for the players to be on which means I will help clean the server up from hackers and other rulebreakers. I will also try to interact with the players and talk to them as often as I can to make the environment here on the community as good as it could and at the same time having fun and learning new stuff. I've got lots of experience as a moderator I can write some here:

- I know how to act professionally at all occasions and never lose my maturity when speaking to players or other staff.
    - I know how to spot and correctly punish & record hackers, I know what steps to follow to make a good process that doesn’t make any big scene and to provide all the information and data to be able to punish the player.
    - I keep an extra eye on the chats and all the communication systems in the community to provide a safe and mature environment for all players & staff.
    - I worked as a forum moderator, handling all appeals, and making announcements and improvements on the forums, making the website being a bigger part of the community. Making updates & and messages to keep the website updated and use the forums other then
    - I’m always active and dedicated to the server, so I’m good at working on the discord server as well, interacting with the community even more, and get to learn new people!
    - I was in the support team, answering daily questions in support tickets or in-game. I learned how to be fast in tickets and learn regular basis questions n answers.
    - I am experienced and fast on in-game commands and such, I used to be a developer a few years ago but I stopped since I didnt think it was as fun anymore.

Firosee

Firosee | Owner of Nova Wars
Owner
Convict
Firosee
Firosee
Owner
Application on hold until release so i can have a little time to see how you act in game & around other players.

Firosee

Firosee | Owner of Nova Wars
Owner
Convict
Firosee
Firosee
Owner
@Wilmzor Please when you get a moment would you DM me on discord Firosee 🌲#0001, so we can discuss this further :)