What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discomfit

Helper
Registered Account
Questions / Format on applying for staff:
  • What is your username?
  • My current username is Discomfit.

• What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums)
  • I am most active in Discord (As of now).

• How old are you?
  • I am 15 years old.

• What timezone are you in?
  • Brasilia - BRT

• How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server?
  • I have been playing NovaWars for a long time ( I dont know exactly how much )

• Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest)
  • Yes, I have been banned in Hypixel and its still acitve due to it being a Perm ban. However in my opinion the ban was unfair due to the ender pearl glitching me in a block an the anti - cheat banning me for "fly"

• If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count and what your position was/how long you were in it.Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question.
  • I have been staff in two other server ( Ryzamc and Novawars ). On Ryzamc I was a Moderator for about 3 months, but I am no longer working in the mentioned server due to it shutting down for unknown reasons. While in NovaWars I had to step down due to inactivity cause by school ( such as studying for tests, group work, etc )

• How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average?
  • In average I can contribute about 3 - 4hours a day.

• Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers?
  • Yes, I am able of recording and uploading footage of hackers.

• In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on NovaWars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible)
  • I think I should be selected to become staff on NovaWars, because I have a good knowledge of the MC community. Also knowing how to talk myself out / talk other players out about their attitudes. I am also a very patient person, and in my opinion, thats a really important skill to have as a staff member, whether that applies to helping a player or watching a hacker. When i'm watching a hacker I dont jump right away to conclusions, I give myself some time to distinguish if the player is really hacking or not, whether I am still unsure I would be recording and I would disscuss it with another staff member. Another skill I have is being able to SS ( Screen Share ), i've done it multiple times at Ryzamc and most of times I was able to find the hacked client. I also have a vast knowledge of Moderator commands and how to assess the situation (whether I should mute, temp-ban. or ban )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.