What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Crit

Registered Account
What is your username? : Senpaiiiii__

What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums) : Discord

How old are you? : 14

What timezone are you in? : MDT

How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server? : I have been playing for a while, then I quit, and now I'm back.

Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest) : I have once been falsely banned.

If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count and what your position was/how long you were in it. : I've been an admin on my friend's server and I also was an admin on a server called "Forge of Worlds" and its average player count is around 1-3

Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? : Because it shut down

If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question.

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average? : A week around 4-14, depends on what's going on in real life.

Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers? Yes

In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on NovaWars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible) :
I think that I should be selected to have a staff position on NovaWars because I would like to see the server grow and get new players and I think that I would have a lot of fun during that time, and many of the people that I work with, say that I am easy and fun to work with, so people who work with me get the most amount of work done. I have also been told that I am a quick learner, so if there was anything that had been needed to be taught to me, I would be able to learn it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.