What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staff application - deadslay3r

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSlay3r

Registered Account
  • What is your username? Deadslay3r
  • What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums) i am currently most active in Discord
  • How old are you? I am 13 years old.
  • What timezone are you in? I am in PST timezone :)
  • How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server? Not too long I should say, I've really been enjoying the server do :D.
  • Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest) In hypixel I used to hack with my friend for ''fun'' a couple years ago but other than that no. I don't
  • If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count and what your position was/how long you were in it.Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question. I am youtuber rank on a couple servers,
  • How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average? I cant say how much a week. but about 4 - 10 hours a day, and 24/7 on the weekend if u want.
  • Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers? Yes
  • In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on NovaWars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible) I / am applying for youtuber rank, I get a average amount of views I have 20 subscribers and I get 15 - 100 views my highest viewed video is currently 120 or something I got 100 views in a day I am trying to succeed on youtube I am small but I promise to upload everyday on here :).

Status
Not open for further replies.