What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staff application buzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzy

Registered Account
  • What is your username? buzzboi_
  • What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums) dsicord or server
  • How old are you?16
  • What timezone are you in? mdt
  • How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server? 1 day
  • Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest)no
  • If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count and what your position was/how long you were in it.Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question. i was a staff member on a small server call tavern craft i was an admin on for about 6 moths and it had shut down do to money issues
  • How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average? i can give about 5-8 hours a day
  • Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers? yes i can
  • In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on NovaWars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible)well the reason why i came to this server is cause i wanted to continue helping out server cause i loved doing it even if i was a helper or an admin when i was doing this stuff i was banning hackers chat moderating and making sure commands and plugins work they are supposed to and i want to continue doing that

Firosee

InstantzZHD | Owner of Nova Wars
Owner
Registered Account
Very little experience with our server, you have not logged in for more than an hour, simple spelling mistakes and grammatical errors aswell. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.