What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

InFamousApex

Registered Account
  • What is your username?InFamousApex
  • What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums)Server
  • How old are you?13
  • What timezone are you in?est
  • How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server?1 day
  • Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest)Yes But it was a false ban you can ask gah on faithfulmc
  • If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count and what your position was/how long you were in it.Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question.I have been but it boring plus the owner well I think the owner hated me 7-10 players
  • How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average?Monday -Thursday 5:30-10:00
  • Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers?Yes
  • In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on NovaWars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible)
  • I think I would be a excellent helper because I do enjoy playing NovaWars and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to
  • improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at NovaWars.
  • So I have already have basic moderation skills and administration skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed.
    I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player.

Status
Not open for further replies.