What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staff App for WaanTaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaanTaan

Advisor
  • What is your username? WaanTaan
  • What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums) 1st Server, 2nd Discord, 3rd Forums
  • How old are you? 13
  • What timezone are you in? EST Timezone/ Eastern Timezone
  • How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server? Ive been playing for about 1 hour but I have noticed that the server is very developed and very organized
  • Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest) If im being honest I've been banned like once because I don't even know why but it popped up on my screen and I was actually very sad about it
  • If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count and what your position was/how long you were in it.Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question. I've been staff member on other servers before but they were very small ones that are now shut down but for example on most of them I was a Mod and some of them I even worked up my way up to being a admin
  • How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average? So I will make a schedule right now- Monday-Friday I have soccer practice but after that I will be able to play for 3-4 hours and then on the weekends almost all day pretty much, depends what I am doing that day if I am out then not as much as when i'm staying home but most of the time I am at home
  • Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers? I don't have OBS right now but if I get accepted I am willing to upload it for this server
  • In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on NovaWars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible)So I think that I should be staff on this server because I have a kind of personality that not lots of other people have and if you ask around I am a joy to be around when I'm with my family and friends I am always making jokes about stuff and I'm always there to make people smile if they are not having a good day and I am very respectful and loyal to people I will not make fun of people behind there backs or anything like that, and what is special about me is if I have dislike against a player/ staff member I will still treat them like I treat everyone else with respect and everything because there is no reason you should treat people meanly over a game and its not respectful. You should also pick me because not a lot of other people have as much time as I do to make sure that the server is fine and running and there are no problems between people and that everyone is having a fun time without people being to toxic to each other and I want to make sure we have a clean server with no cheating so everyone has a fair chance at winning faction top number 1.
  • Thx for considering this application and I hope you look it over
  • -WaanTaan

Firosee

InstantzZHD | Owner of Nova Wars
Owner
Registered Account
Would you mind private messaging me on discord - i would like to discuss your position further.

Firosee

InstantzZHD | Owner of Nova Wars
Owner
Registered Account
User banned for abusing staff rank

Status
Not open for further replies.