What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raiding is still broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardel

Corporal
Raiding is still broken.

Somehow it is not calculating the sand properly and is kinda stacking/calculating the sand twice.

Spawners and items not dropping properly from ceggs.
During a raid I cegged over 100 spawners. I only received 12 spawners from the raid (1 stacked spawner)
Cegging hoppers/chests as soon as the cegg blows up all the items get cleared or something. (Lag prevention?)
Unable to look into hoppers in other faction claims.
Unable to use fireballs in the end.
Unable to sandstack/backstack off the border

InstantzZHD

InstantzZHD | Owner of Nova Wars
Owner
Administrator
Corporal
Senior
InstantzZHD
InstantzZHD
Owner
Hmm, it could be that in BeastCore i have Sand stacking fix enabled in beast core, and also in another plugin. Let me disable it in Beast core and let me know if the sand is fixed.

1) Spawners and items not dropping properly from ceggs. | Spawners will now drop stacked spawners, and not individual spawners. This should fix the issue when ceggs only count the spawner as 1 spawner, and not the stacked amount.
2)Cegging hoppers/chests as soon as the cegg blows up all the items get cleared or something. (Lag prevention?) | Likely something to do with clear lag. I will look into this when i am home.
3) Unable to look into hoppers in other faction claims. | All fixed.
4) Unable to use fireballs in the end. | Should be fixed.
5) Unable to sandstack/backstack off the border | Will have to do some testing for this before i can diagnose the problem

Ardel

Corporal
Spawners still drop as 1 named spawner. Example: (4x Creeper Spawner) - When placed and mined back up it drops as the single named spawner again instead of 4 individual spawners.

Still unable to use fireballs in the end.

InstantzZHD

Owner
Administrator
Corporal
Senior
InstantzZHD
InstantzZHD
Owner
You can now throw fireballs in the end.

InstantzZHD

Owner
Administrator
Corporal
Senior
InstantzZHD
InstantzZHD
Owner
Even though you have been banned - The creeper egg issue has been reported to the developer of the plugin effected.

Status
Not open for further replies.