What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My suggestions 😁

Generzone

Citizen
This is gonna sound a bit weird since having end, nether and the overworld is normal for factions but big faction servers can have this because there’s 100 players to search if the average world size is 15kx15k which is over 225 million blocks to search and that’s just too much for a five person player base. I think you should close the end down because 3 worlds is too much and if a new player joins and don’t have fly or money they won’t be able to raid us let alone finds us. And I think you should get rid of the nether because again a new player will not have the ability to search the nether effectively which would discourage new players to stay if they don’t think they have a shot at f top 1. Factions is for raiding and raiding is fun. There hasn’t been a total of 1 decent on the server that was done by ardel my factions Brexit. So I think keep the overworlds size the same but just have the overworld And get rid of the nether and end

It’s just too big for a new player

I also think that you should higher the amount of profit you get by iron golems but also up the anti on the price of them making them harder to get and in the kit once also give them a lot of gen buckets an iron golem and 2 or so blazes to encourage them to make a base grind, afk and search for other bases with them.

My main problem is that I just sit there grinding or afking there’s so raiding and that’s why I think if you take my 2 suggestions into consideration you will get more players staying and more raiding because you can add 1000 feature on the server but it will never compensate for the joy we get out of raiding. But also maybe make the kit once a kit weekly because if this new players does get raided then they’re done on the server with nothing and will likely leave.

Also host more drop parties but not at random times only if we reach day 10 players (not including alts) because I have found my fair share of servers that I stayed on until the end just like I’ll be with nova wars until the end of the line by a friend saying join so and so because if we get to 10 players there will be a dp.

And in these drop parties don’t drop kits, drop stuff like spawners good enchants, some low level ranks and even a Demi god set which again will encourage players to stay.

Maybe also bring back gkits they made pvping more fun, gamers easier to make, adds another thing people will want to sell/buy off other players and made pvping in my opinion more approachable because if I have a gkit and they also have a gkit it won’t just come down to skill since I’m pretty at bad at pvp

Please take at least 1 of my suggestions into account because I feel they will help the player base grow also I did this on my phone so expect auto correct to fuck some words up.

Last edited:

Generzone

Citizen
Accidentally put this in bug reporting haha meant to Be in suggestions 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

InstantzZHD

InstantzZHD | Owner of Nova Wars
Owner
Administrator
Corporal
Senior
InstantzZHD
InstantzZHD
Owner
Thank you! I will 100% be taking your suggestions into consideration. The only problem i have thus far is this

I also think that you should higher the amount of profit you get by iron golems but also up the anti on the price of them making them harder to get and in the kit once also give them a lot of gen buckets an iron golem and 2 or so blazes to encourage them to make a base grind, afk and search for other bases with them.

My main problem is that I just sit there grinding or afking there’s so raiding and that’s why I think if you take my 2 suggestions into consideration you will get more players staying and more raiding because you can add 1000 feature on the server but it will never compensate for the joy we get out of raiding. But also maybe make the kit once a kit weekly because if this new players does get raided then they’re done on the server with nothing and will likely leave.
If we make the once kit very overpowered including igs and blazes, but also make it a weekly kit, it seems like it would just break the economy because there will be no need to purchase Igs or blazes anymore, as in 4 weeks you will have 4 igs and 8 blazes. Maybe make it a monthly/fortnightly aspect would be good.

Generzone

Citizen
I was thinking monthly but I didn’t think a new player would wait a month but it won’t hurt to try