What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MetalRobot Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalRobot

Registered Account
  • What is your username?
  • MetalRobot
  • What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums)
  • Server, and can be on forums ect.
  • How old are you?
  • What timezone are you in?
  • Pacific Daylight Time
  • How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server?
  • Well we started chatting on 06/27/2018 so I am guessing like 1 year and 1 month
  • Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest)
  • I don't believe so, as you know, its been a while...
  • If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count and what your position was/how long you were in it. Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question.
  • I have been on a friends server. It has died now, but It used to have 20 people on average. I was the developer, and was there for 5 months. I am no longer working there because it has died and nobody played anymore.
  • How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average?
  • I plan on playing everyday for at least 2 hours and probably get around 4 in everyday, so about 23 hours.
  • Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers?
  • Yes I am very good at keeping screenshots and reporting hackers.
  • In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on NovaWars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible)
  • I think I should become a staff member because I have been through this server for a long time and I have seen people try to dupe and recognize cheating and other various things that shall get someone banned. I think InstantzzHD or Firosee can trust me now since I had bought corporal so long ago and we have been chatting from a while back. In conclusion, I think I deserve to become a staff memeber on NovaWars.

Status
Not open for further replies.