What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brexit Recruitment

iamimpulse

IAmImpulse | Senior Mod
Registered Account
Hey everyone reading this!
We're looking to recruit people into our faction!

Here are our requirements

- Must be 13 or older.
- Must be willing to do base work if requested or told to.
- Must be willing to grind if need be.
- Must be active for at least 2 hours per day.
- Must have a working mic if we need to call - If you don't feel comfortable using your mic or if you may not be able to use your mic at all times during calls, please tell us DURING the application process e.g : I have a mic but I am not comfortable using it | or : I have a mic but I may not always be able to use it. (muting your self in discord calls doesn't count as "if you may not be able to use your mic at all times during calls".

Here is a little about us

- Active Members, Moderators and leaders.
- $100 won from f top.
- Trusted Members and Mods allowed in base | We do not allow new recruits to come into the faction right away due to previous insiders. You can thank them for ruining that for any new members - We're sorry!
- Raids whenever we find new bases.
- We have fun whilst playing.
- two staff members within the faction so we can assure that any hackers/dupers will be caught if we find any inside the faction or outside of the faction.
- Many dedicated members inside of the faction.

If you wish to apply, Go to the discord server below and message any of the moderators+ that are online at the time.
discord: https://discord.gg/NUkqdt9

Thanks
Faction Moderator

iamimpulse

IAmImpulse | Senior Mod
Registered Account
Please do not reply to this thread. Note to anyone that does, your message will not be considered.