What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Applying for Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasonPlayzX

Registered Account
  • What is your username? - MasonPlayzX
  • What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums) - Servers, and could probably get into forums a little
  • How old are you? - 14
  • What timezone are you? - EST
  • How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server? - I forget the exact time. At least a year I forget what season i joined. Sorry.
  • Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest) - I have never been banned (Besides for trolls :v)
  • If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count and what your position was/how long you were in it.Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question. - I do not have any staff experience, I was staff on this server awile ago but stopped playing Minecraft and was therefor removed from the team (I think is the reason i was never told a exact reason) While i was staff here I didnt do much as since this isnt a gaint server there aren't many hackers / abuser
  • How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average? - It varies alot depending on what im doing that day but i can get somewhere from 1 Hour to 6 Hours being active a day so 7 Hours - 42 Hours. On average ill probably get 19 Hours a week
  • Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers? - I could probably get some sort of screen recorder but my fps is already really low as a have a bad pc. - Im going to later in the year take a class where we make a pc so ill get a better one - until then I cant really. But my main role I want is just to help out everyone in chat and less focus on catching hackers
  • In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on NovaWars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible) - Ive been on the server for awile and I really enjoy helping other people out. Doing this I think is a great way for me to become a better person, and to help the server grow. I am someone who is slow to anger and wont cause any trouble because someone else ticked me off. When I was staff before on this server while I didnt do much I enjoyed it alot whenever I could help people. I would consider myself mature for my age, and willing to help the server out to the best of my ability

Thank you for taking time and reading my application even if I don't get accepted

Generzone

Registered Account
Good luck, but being able to record is a big part about being a staff member so if you can get that done i think you could have a good chance. :D

Yukuto

Registered Account
You did good man. Stay active and you have a good chance.

Firosee

InstantzZHD | Owner of Nova Wars
Owner
Registered Account
Application accepted. I have given you your role on discord, and when you next join the server i will give you your role.

Status
Not open for further replies.