What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Application] ERNEST326

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernest326

Registered Account
  • What is your username?
  • -ERNEST326
  • What platform are you most active on? (Server, Discord, Forums)
  • -Server
  • How old are you?
  • What timezone are you in?
  • -GMT +1
  • How long have you been playing on the Nova Wars Server?
  • -Few minutes right now
  • Have you ever been banned on any server? (Expired or active, be honest)
  • -Nope
  • If you have ever been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the average player count and what your position was/how long you were in it.Why are you no longer working on the mentioned server? If you have not been a staff member before, please disregard this question.
  • -Yes i have but most servers i worked on were later abandoned or just didnt really work out. They were small server such as this one and I also used to own a server myself.
  • How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to NovaWars on average?
  • -Normally whole day on weekends since i have school
  • Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers?
  • -Yup
  • In as many words as you wish, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on NovaWars. (This is what matters, include as much detail as possible)
  • -I am good at building as well as I have knowledge in making plugins and I have run a server before and know how to do most things. I can easily manage plugins and I also would make sure every player is happy on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.