What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

An "alternative" to auto sell for specifically: Convicts - Emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmImpulse

IAmImpulse | Senior Mod
Senior Moderator
Nova+
Convict
IAmImpulse
IAmImpulse
Senior Moderator
So for those who don't have permission by from ranks or winning the permanent permission, I've understood that it doesn't feel nice to mine unless you have it. I think if we had a method of detecting if the player's inventory is full and then it alerts them using text on their screen similar to the "Updating" or "(Boss) Has spawned)" and they can right click their pickaxe while holding it to do ./sellall with a small delay so you can't spam it to cause lag (if that's a thing).

IAmImpulse

IAmImpulse | Senior Mod
Senior Moderator
Nova+
Convict
IAmImpulse
IAmImpulse
Senior Moderator
This would make it more fair for people who don't have the money to spend on the top rank or permission, it may feel clunky but it's better than not being told by the server and then mining for a few minutes to not get given anything from doing all that work.

Firosee

Firosee | Owner of Nova Wars
Owner
Convict
Firosee
Firosee
Owner
Inventory full messages will 100% be implemented and is in the process of being added, however the ability to right click to right click your pickaxe to sell items will not be being added.

Suggestion Accepted, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.