Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Firosee

Staff application

Accepted, application now closed.
  2. Firosee

Staff application

@Wilmzor Please when you get a moment would you DM me on discord Firosee 🌲#0001, so we can discuss this further :)
  3. Firosee

Mining Block things for islands

You can already upgrade the speed rate of which the minion mines, this is what the whole upgrade system is for. Suggestion denied, already exists.
  4. Firosee

Auto miners

Suggestion Denied.
  5. Firosee

An "alternative" to auto sell for specifically: Convicts - Emperor

Inventory full messages will 100% be implemented and is in the process of being added, however the ability to right click to right click your pickaxe to sell items will not be being added. Suggestion Accepted, closed.
  6. Firosee

A way to check % chance of certain enchants proc

The problem with this, is to the viewer, the proc chance may seem really really low, when in matter of fact it is not, i feel it will just confuse people unnecessarily, especially new users who do not know much about the server, they would see a proc chance of "0.008" and be like, "hey thats...
  7. Firosee

An Idea - Remove ranking up between prestige's

This would require changing the whole way the prestige system works, and if we do it that way, KingPin mine will constantly be full of people. Suggestion Denied.
  8. Firosee

Increase the range of which you can mine blocks can be increased using token enchants

Developer stated that this is sadly not practical to implement. Suggestion Denied.
  9. Firosee

More steps in the /blocks system

This has now been adjusted in the most recent update, make sure to check it out in game! :) Thread closed.
  10. Firosee

More steps in the /blocks system

Definitely, i could not agree more. I will add this very soon, thank you!
  11. Firosee

Staff application

Application on hold until release so i can have a little time to see how you act in game & around other players.
  12. Firosee

Hey

Hey I am Firosee
  13. Firosee

Everything you need to know about MineSync

Everything you need to know about MineSync First of all, i should start off by saying that MineSync is a feature where you are able to link your roles from in game, to the forums. Users can use this feature to unlock donator roles on the forums, which they have purchased from our server store...
  14. Firosee

Youtube Role Guidelines

How to apply for Youtube Role (Format) If you are a YouTuber with a semi-big channel, you may be eligible for the YouTuber rank here at Nova Wars. This rank comes with some benefits to make recording videos here on the network more easily, such as dedicated youtube kits, ability to advertise...
  15. Firosee

Season 7 (Reset notes + Important announcements)

Season 7 (Reset notes + Important announcements) Nova wars has been working on some new updates! Here at Nova Wars, we are always constantly updating our service and making sure we can give the best possible experience for any player who spends time on our Network. Whilst playing on Nova Wars...
  16. Firosee

Custom Enchants Update

Custom Enchants Update Nova wars has been working on some new updates! Here at Nova Wars, we are always constantly updating our service and making sure we can give the best possible experience for any player who spends time on our Network. Whilst playing on Nova Wars, you can enjoy a lag-free...
  17. Firosee

Season 5 Revamp Details

Season 5 Revamp Details "Nova Wars is embarking on a new adventure, we want to get the servers name out there, and invite new players to come and check out the server. Whilst doing this, we also want to get the community in on our adventure. I have decided that i am going to take down the...
  18. Firosee

MineSync (Syncing xenforo and minecraft)

MineSync (Syncing xenforo and minecraft) Nova Wars is now taking Xenforo to a whole another level.. We have interrogated the Factions server into the Forums! You can now go onto the server, and type /link. Once you do this, you will be given all your donator roles, in the forums too! This will...
  19. Firosee

Nova Wars | Revamping

Nova Wars | Revamping Nova Wars is embarking on a new adventure, we want to get the servers name out there, and invite new players to come and check out the server. Whilst doing this, we also want to get the community in on our adventure. I have decided that i am going to take down the server...
  20. Firosee

Discord Invite Giveaway (Read Description)

Discord Invite Giveaway (Read Description) Nova Wars is embarking on a new adventure, we want to get the servers name out there, and invite new players to come and check out the server. Whilst doing this, we also want to get the community in on our adventure. I am glad to inform you, that you...