Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. iamimpulse

Koth Crate giving no rewards

It did however give my alt the enchantment book reward - Maybe keys are somehow broken as I never got my keys from the mine crate?
  2. iamimpulse

Koth Crate giving no rewards

I opened and got 2 basic as a reward but didn't receive it in my inventory. Disomfit opened it and got 2 mythical as a reward but didn't receive it in his inventory.
  3. iamimpulse

Minecrates not giving keys?

Might be a one off occurance but this hasn't happened before until now - Prestige25 mine if that matters. - Pic used
  4. iamimpulse

Envoy message is wrong colour at end

5. iamimpulse

Ice Gen Buckets and Netherrack Buckets

I'd pay 5-6k minimum per ice gen bucket if they got added as watering 8000 blocks isn't very fun (especially if you're left alone to do it like 90% of the time) (64 ice = 1920 1 genbucket = ~32 blocks so it's pretty much 320k+ per stack of genbuckets. Since the buckets would be "useful", I'd pay...
  6. iamimpulse

Progressive Mine Crate Rewards

IDK why I said minecraft ahah. *minecrate but u got it anyways. :D
  7. iamimpulse

Progressive Mine Crate Rewards

If it's possible, buff rewards from minecraft as you prestige or go into higher mines, etc. Because getting 5-10k out of a mine chest is kind of underwhelming compared to other rewards. It isn't the worst reward in the world but either tightening it or buffing it as you progress could be good.
  8. iamimpulse

Envoy message "error"

9. iamimpulse

Cant use demonic kit

10. iamimpulse

Custom Drops still not working As far as I know

Title
  11. iamimpulse

./f fly doesnt work for citizens

12. iamimpulse

./trade bug

EXP Bottles do not transfer over when using ./trade. Was at spawn and did a basic trade. - Reported this in discord DM's
  13. iamimpulse

"Claims Line" on the scoreboard

Also Faction Total Power if it's possible
  14. iamimpulse

Essentials TP message mistake